The Full-Time MBA is an innovative accelerated 1-year program that creates exceptional career advancement by combining our proven curriculum with significant paid internship opportunities.*
This program is perfect for recent graduates who have limited or no professional experience, and working professionals who desire to get their MBA quickly. Evening classes from 6:00 – 9:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday accommodate students choosing to do an internship and the established professional who wants an evening accelerated program. Admission is competitive.
Our Full-Time MBA is globally ranked #31 by Best Masters 2022.Apply now Course Listing and Degree Requirements
Internship Information and Deadlines
Louisville Athletics Internship Program
The University of Louisville Athletic Association, Inc. (ULAA), has developed a practical, career-building internship model to prepare the next generation of athletic administrators and sports industry professionals. This exclusive ten-month program offers students hands-on experience and programming opportunities for passionate, hardworking graduate or professional degree-seeking students to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities in athletic administration. Positions are available within several focus areas and prepare interns for an entry- or mid-level position in athletic administration and/or the sports industry.
To be considered, candidates must be enrolled at the University of Louisville in a graduate or professional degree program. Those selected will be assigned to various departments within ULAA depending on individual preferences, interests, and/or skill sets.
Duration of Internship: August 1, 2022- May 28, 2023
Louisville Athletic Internship Deadline has passed for 2022. Connect with us to stay up to date on internship opportunities.Learn more about Internship opportunities
Additional Internship Deadlines:
Humana: Application must be received by May 15 to be considered.
All Other Companies: Application must be received by June 1 for priority consideration.
Full-Time MBA Highlights
- GMAT optional
- No pre-requisite courses required to enroll
- 1-year program
- Competitive 11-month paid internship opportunities*
- 10-day international study trip or an online global-learning course**
- Tuition costs is the same in-state, out of state, or out of the country
- Cohort and team-based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Professional development modules include negotiations, communications, business etiquette, inclusive leadership, and crisis management
- Elective courses earn graduate certificates in Managerial Analytics, Distilled Spirits Business, or choose seated course electives to focus on Healthcare, Marketing, or Analytics to build your expertise***
- World-class faculty includes teachers/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Internships are competitively-based and not guaranteed.
**Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
***The availability of elective certificates is dependent upon courses meeting minimum enrollments.
Graduate Program Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257
MBA/MSAA International Study Trip
Our students are required to enroll in a global learning course that includes study of international business, trade, and culture. This course also provides the option to travel internationally as a class on a 10-day global residency to experience international business environments, and to learn from business leaders and MBA/MSAA students of different cultures.Learn More
Competitive paid internship opportunities are a cornerstone of the MBA/MSBA/MSAA experience.Learn More