Our nationally ranked Innovation MBA program gives you the skills, confidence, and connections needed to provide innovative leadership for established companies or emerging ventures. The 13-month experience offers unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders. Ranked #13 in the U.S. by Best-masters.com, admission to the program is competitive, with only 30 students per cohort.
- No GMAT required
- Accelerated 13-month program
- Competitive internship opportunities
- Includes all core MBA courses plus designated innovation courses
- Hands-on, application-oriented learning, geared towards developing entrepreneurial skills
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Participation in Louisville Venture Connectors and other local entrepreneurial events
- All bachelor degree disciplines accepted
- No pre-requisite courses
- Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions (optional)
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Outcomes & Opportunities
The UofL Innovation MBA offers the potential for an excellent return on investment for both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. From honing professional skills to building a more extensive network, distinguish yourself from a traditional MBA by developing skills geared towards creativity, problem-solving, and innovation. Learn the entrepreneurial skills essential in building your company’s trajectory.
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257