Our nationally-ranked Innovation MBA program gives you the skills, confidence, and connections needed to provide innovative leadership for established companies or emerging ventures. The one-year experience offers unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders. Admission to the program is competitive, with only 30 students accepted per cohort.
The Princeton Review has us ranked as the #1 Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship in KY and #36 Top Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship for 2023.
- GMAT optional
- Accelerated 12-month program
- 30 credit hours in required core MBA classes
- 15 credit hours of innovation classes accelerate hands-on learning, geared towards developing entrepreneurial skills
- Unique innovation/entrepreneurship-focused in-class projects
- Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions (optional)
- 10-day international study trip or an online global-learning course*
- Optional competitive internship opportunity
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Participation in Louisville Venture Connectors and other local entrepreneurial events
- All bachelor degree disciplines accepted
- No prerequisite courses
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student does not travel.
Outcomes & Opportunities
The UofL Innovation MBA offers the potential for an excellent return on investment for both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs. From honing professional skills to building a more extensive network, distinguish yourself from a traditional MBA by developing skills geared towards creativity, problem-solving, and innovation. Learn the entrepreneurial skills essential in building your company’s trajectory.
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257