Nationally ranked and globally recognized, the 20-month Professional MBA combines the challenge and opportunity of a top-rated program with the convenience of an evening schedule, allowing you to advance your career without interrupting it. Competitive admissions.
- No GMAT required
- Cohort and team-based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Electives build expertise in various sectors
- Electives in Franchise Management or Distilled Spirits Business earn added graduate certification at no extra cost
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Professional development modules build expertise in skills that transfer readily between careers
- Graduates enjoy the benefits of a highly respected degree and an international network of successful alumni
- No pre-requisite courses
- Tuition costs are the same, regardless of residency
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Do you still have questions about the on-campus Professional MBA?
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257