Master of Accountancy
The UofL College of Business Master of Accountancy (MAC) program is a 34-credit hour program designed for individuals* planning to complete the CPA examination and begin their careers in public accounting. Designed for recent graduates and working professionals, this degree offers a convenient evening class schedule (with an additional Becker CPA Review program meeting on Saturdays). Earn your degree in just 13 months.
*Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
The UofL School of Accountancy is one of only 187 accounting programs throughout the world that are separately accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Less than 2% of the accounting programs in the world achieve this separate accreditation.
- 34 credit hours over three semesters
- Sit for the CPA exam while in MAC program
- Cohort-based approach fosters collaboration and develops team leadership skills
- Outstanding technical knowledge in all major aspects of accountancy with a focus on analytics and developing sharp skills
- World-class faculty includes teachers with extensive professional experience
- An immersive, 10-day international study trip — included with tuition (excluding airfare)
- Lifetime access to the Ulmer Career Management Center services
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257