Master of Accountancy Plus Analytics (MAC+)
The UofL College of Business Master of Accountancy Program (MAC+) offers the essential tools, resources, and support to develop and enhance your accounting skillset. The MAC plus analytics pairing brings your graduate accounting degree up to date, supporting the data-dependent demands of the modern accounting career.
*Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
The UofL School of Accountancy is one of only 187 accounting programs throughout the world that are separately accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Less than 2% of the accounting programs in the world achieve this separate accreditation.
- Managerial Analytics Certificate adds data analytics to your resume
- 34 credit hours over three semesters
- Competitive 11-month paid internships maximize your hands-on learning bringing your classroom knowledge to life
- Unlimited access to Becker CPA Review software with guided CPA study requirements prepares you to sit for the CPA upon graduation
- Electives integrated with our MBA programs broaden your strategic business scope
- Exclusive opportunities to network with professionals and leaders in public accounting and other industries
- Optional 10-day international study trip**
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
**Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257