Master of Science in Accounting & Analytics (MSAA)
Lead the Digital Transformation!
The STEM-designated MSAA program offers the essential tools, resources, and support to develop and enhance your accounting skillset. The MSAA brings your graduate accounting degree up to date, supporting the data-dependent demands of the modern accounting career. Our program (MAC + Analytics) was globally ranked #26 by Best Masters 2022. This is the same program but with an even higher emphasis on the analytics skills needed to lead in the data-driven requirements of today’s accounting.
*Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or 18 credit hours in Accounting coursework) required. Contact the graduate admissions team for details.
The UofL School of Accountancy is one of only 187 accounting programs throughout the world that are separately accredited by AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). Less than 2% of the accounting programs in the world achieve this separate accreditation.
- GMAT optional
- 37 credit hours over three semesters
- Managerial Analytics Certificate adds data analytics to your resume
- Competitive 11-month paid internships maximize your hands-on learning bringing your classroom knowledge to life
- Unlimited access to Becker CPA or CMA Review software with guided study requirements prepares you to sit for the CPA or CMA upon graduation
- Electives integrated with our MBA programs broaden your strategic business scope
- 10-day international study trip or an online global-learning course*
- Exclusive opportunities to network with professionals and leaders in public accounting and other industries
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MSAA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Contact the Graduate Programs Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257