Apply – Graduate Programs
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are temporarily waiving our GMAT/GRE requirement for graduate business programs. Please fill out the GMAT WAIVER and complete your application for consideration. Contact admissions for more details and exceptions.
- Review the MBA Admissions Checklist | MSBA Admissions Checklist
- International Applicants: International MBA Admissions Checklist
2022 Spring Graduate Program Applications
Programs start in January 2022
2022 Fall Graduate Program Applications
Programs start in August 2022
- Full-Time MBA
- Global MBA
- Innovation MBA
- Master of Accountancy Plus Analytics (MAC+)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Online MBA
- Professional MBA
2022 Graduate Certificate Applications
- Distilled Spirits Business
- Family Business Management and Advising
- Franchise Management
- Horse Racing Industry
- Managerial Analytics
- Post-Baccalaureate in Accounting
Applications will be reviewed beginning August 16th, 2021. If you have questions in the meantime please contact a recruiter.
- GMAT/GRE Self-Report Form
- Prepare for GMAT Success – Free GMAT Resources
- Apply for a GMAT Waiver
- MBA Decision Guide
- Graduate Data Skills Guide
Additional Internship Deadlines:
Humana: Application must be received by May 15th to be considered.
All Other Companies: Application must be received by June 1st for priority consideration.
All programs start in August of each year, therefore, the deadlines listed below are applicable for fall 2022. Applications can be submitted with GMAT pending. GMAT can be scheduled months in advance on mba.com. Be proactive! Take the steps today to earn your graduate degree!
- December 1: Early Admission Decisions
- April 1: Spring Decisions
- June 30 – July 31: Summer Decisions
* Contact us for late consideration
Visiting Student Applicants:
Students visiting from another university or from a partner institution abroad may take elective MBA coursework on a space-available basis, provided they meet the prerequisites for the course. Visiting students also must meet graduate school requirements as determined by the Associate Dean for Masters Programs (ADMP).
Graduate Admissions Checklist
A quick reference to help with the admissions process.Learn More
MSBA Admissions Checklist
A guide to help get your MSBA into the application pipeline.Learn More
International Applicant Graduate Admissions Checklist
Applicants are more than their paperwork and we are here to support you.Learn More
Tuition & Costs
Information on tuition for our range of degrees and programs.Learn More
A listing of information and support designed to prepare you for the exam.Learn More
Transfer/Visiting and New Grad Students
From current UofL students to those from other universities, your transfer questions answered.Learn More