Here you will find links to news and information about the College of Business, upcoming events and ways you can participate in initiatives that need your support. For details, just click on the links below, or contact Jane Goldstein at email@example.com or (502) 852-4888 for more information.
The National Alumni Council consists of the following graduates of the U of L College of Business:
James Strange III
Jim Patterson, II
Twenty ways alumni can help the College of Business
- Make an annual gift to the college. Our rankings among other schools are based in part on the percentage of graduates who donate.
- Help recruit undergraduate and graduate students. Invite them to visit our campus.
- Hire our students for internships and full-time positions.
- Make sure your company’s recruiters are introduced to our Ulmer Career Management Center. Web address: www.business.louisville.edu/careers Phone: 502-852-7756
- Host an MBA recruiting event at your company. We want your employees or colleagues to evaluate our programs if they’re considering an MBA.
- Any time you have a change of residential, business or email address, let us know. Call 502-852-7018 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage other graduates you know to join us and provide their current contact information.
- Join The Dean’s Circle Societies, a new group of donors making a special commitment. For more information, visit www.business.louisville.edu/deanscircle
- Attend a business competition for entrepreneurship teams. (Business Competitions)
- Recommend to us potential individual or corporate donors for designated scholarships, endowments, or naming opportunities.
- Consider including the college in your will or estate plan.
- Visit our website http://business.louisville.edu/ for the latest college news.
- Send us information about your promotions, job changes, retirement, awards, or similar milestones.
- Underwrite a speaker series for the college.
- If you’re being profiled in a newspaper or magazine, please let the reporter know about your degree(s) from our college.
- Contact a favorite professor and let the person know how you benefited from his/her teaching. Copy email@example.com on the e-mail.
- Be an ambassador for the college by encouraging fellow alums you know to contribute to our annual fund drive or to an area that interests them.
- Come for a visit. We always enjoy having graduates return and getting updates about what you are doing these days!
- Send us your names and the names of graduates you feel should be involved in our Alumni Council.
- Nominate a professor for The Craf Society, which honors professors who devote extraordinary time and interest to help students deal with school or personal challenges. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Business Alumni Fellows Award Recipients
The Alumni Fellows awards are bestowed on graduates who are exemplary ambassadors for their UofL schools or colleges. Honorees are nominated by their school’s or college’s administration, and final selection is made by the UofL Alumni Association and the University Board of Trustees. Fellows are invited to return to campus to share their expertise with students, faculty and administrators during Homecoming Week each fall. Read more about the award and recipients.