The College of Business is very grateful to and proud of our vast group of alumni and friends. For upcoming events and ways you can participate in initiatives that need your support, please visit Louisville Alumni.
Ways alumni can help the College of Business
Make a gift to the college. Our rankings among other schools are based in part on the percentage of graduates who donate.
Alumni Help College of Business
- Make sure your company’s recruiters are introduced to our Ulmer Career Management Center. Web address: www.business.louisville.edu/careers Phone: 502-852-7756
- Any time you have a change of residential, business or email address, let us know. Call 502-852-7018 or email: email@example.com
- Join The Dean’s Circle Society
- Attend a business competition for entrepreneurship teams. (Business Competitions)
- Recommend to us potential individual or corporate donors for designated scholarships, endowments, or naming opportunities.
- Consider including the college in your will or estate plan.
- Visit our website http://business.louisville.edu/ for the latest college news.
- If you’re being profiled in a newspaper or magazine, please let the reporter know about your degree(s) from our college.
- Contact a favorite professor and let the person know how you benefited from his/her teaching. Copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the e-mail.
- Be an ambassador for the college by encouraging fellow alums you know to contribute to our annual fund drive or to an area that interests them.
College of Business Alumni Fellows Award Recipients
The Alumni Fellows awards are bestowed on graduates who are exemplary ambassadors for their UofL schools or colleges. Honorees are nominated by their school’s or college’s administration, and final selection is made by the UofL Alumni Association and the University Board of Trustees. Fellows are invited to return to campus to share their expertise with students, faculty and administrators during Homecoming Week each fall. Read more about the award and recipients.