The University of Louisville Graduate Internship Program is an innovative, unique partnership between the College of Business and the business community. Students access exceptional employment opportunities which provide real-world work experience in business settings.
Adidas: The Adidas Internship Program will begin accepting applications on Saturday, February 1, 2020 and will close the application process on Wednesday, April 1, 2020. Apply early!
Adidas Internship Application
Humana: Application must be received in May.
All Other Companies: Application must be received by June 1.
- Identify career options through an 11-month paid internship (competitive, not guaranteed)
- Gain valuable professional experience in real-world business situations
- Graduate with marketable resume credentials
- 92% of the class of 2016 secured employment within one month of graduation.*
- Students have the option of procuring their own internship (subject to approval)
There have been several moments throughout the program where I’ve seen a significant overlap in the course material and the work I am doing in my internship. As my internship is with an account management team, much of the class material has been related, if not directly applicable to the work I’m doing in the office. It’s a remarkable experience: walking into class expecting to learn concepts that will almost certainly benefit you immediately, and for the rest of your career.Trent Wong, MBA ’20
- Interns are high-quality students currently enrolled in the UofL Full-Time MBA and the MSBA program.
- They function as conventional employees during normal work hours, subject to company standards for work performance, behavior, and appearance.
- Students understand the internship comes with no guarantee of subsequent full-time employment, and any negotiation for another position is the responsibility of the student and the company.
- College of Business representatives may visit the worksite to audit the intern’s progress or for promotional purposes.
- Students understand failure to complete the internship due to dismissal by employer may result in loss of course credit or a failing grade for the internship.
An MBA or MSBA graduate internship has the potential to pay for over half of the tuition costs.Vernon Foster, Executive Director of Graduate Programs at the University of Louisville College of Business
That’s like getting a scholarship and resume-building work experience in one package.”