The Full-Time MBA is an innovative accelerated 13-month program that creates exceptional career advancement by combining our proven curriculum with significant paid internship opportunities.*
This program is perfect for recent graduates who have limited or no professional experience, and working professionals who desire to get their MBA quickly. Evening classes from 6:00 PM-9:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday accommodate students choosing to do an internship and the established professional who wants an evening accelerated program. Cohort size is limited to 50-60 students and admission is competitive.Apply now Course Listing and Degree Requirements
The 2021-2022 Louisville Athletics Internship Program
Applications now open! This is an internship in collegiate athletics. Interns are placed in a variety of areas (e.g., Sports Information/Media Relations, Marketing and Game Operations, Athletics Compliance, Video Production, etc.) based on interest and skill set. It is a 10-month commitment (August 3-May 31, 2022) and individuals will receive a monthly stipend.
Louisville Athletics Internship Program Details:
Additional Internship Deadlines:
Humana: Application must be received by May 15th to be considered.
All Other Companies: Application must be received by June 1st for priority consideration.
Full-Time MBA Highlights
- No GMAT required
- Paid internship opportunities* provide exceptional work experience, networking opportunities, and valuable resume credentials with potential for continued employment
- Cohort and team-based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Frequent guest speakers include successful alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Electives build expertise in various sectors
- Online electives in Managerial Analytics or Distilled Spirits Business** earn added certification at no extra cost
- Professional development modules build expertise and confidence in skills that transfer readily between careers
- No pre-requisite courses
- Tuition costs are the same, regardless of residency
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Optional 10-day international study trip***
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
**The availability of elective certificates is dependent upon courses meeting minimum enrollments.
***Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Graduate Program Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257
MBA/MAC International Study Trip
Consistently touted as a highlight of the MBA and MAC programs, these study trips transform students’ understanding of business abroad and give many their first exposure to other cultures.Learn More
Competitive paid internship opportunities are a cornerstone of the MBA/MSBA experience.Learn More