The University of Louisville Graduate Internship Program is an innovative, unique partnership between the College of Business and the business community. Students access exceptional employment opportunities which provide real-world work experience in business settings.
Humana: Application must be received in May.
All Other Companies: Application must be received by June 1.
- Identify career options through an 11-month paid internship (competitive, not guaranteed)
- Gain valuable professional experience in real-world business situations
- Graduate with marketable resume credentials
- 92% of the class of 2016 secured employment within one month of graduation.*
- Students have the option of procuring their own internship (subject to approval)
- Interns are high-quality students currently enrolled in the UofL Full-Time MBA and the MSBA program.
- They function as conventional employees during normal work hours, subject to company standards for work performance, behavior and appearance.
- Students understand the internship comes with no guarantee of subsequent full-time employment, and any negotiation for another position is the responsibility of the student and the company.
- College of Business representatives may visit the worksite to audit the intern’s progress or for promotional purposes.
- Students understand failure to complete the internship due to dismissal by employer may result in loss of course credit or a failing grade for the internship.
An MBA or MSBA graduate internship has the potential to pay for over half of the tuition costs.Vernon Foster, Executive Director of Graduate Programs at the University of Louisville College of Business
That’s like getting a scholarship and resume-building work experience in one package.”