Utilize Your Military Experience
Military-Friendly Features For Graduate MBA Programs
As a military-friendly institution, the College of Business offers several features to assist service members pursuing their MBA:
- Get your MBA on campus or online for only $22,500 ($500 per credit hour). Active-duty military and qualifying members of the National Guard/Reserve get $9,500 off tuition.
- Get credit for the work you’ve already completed – up to 6 credits of graduate-level ACE credits can be applied to your MBA elective requirements.
- Competitive, merit-based scholarships may be available for active-duty military and veterans*
- Stay on track – if you deploy during the program, an academic advisor will work with you to map a personalized plan to get you on the fastest route to graduation.
• Waived application fees and priority registration for personnel currently serving in the Armed Forces of the United States
• Tuition assistance for active-duty, reserves and national guard service members who qualify
• Ability to return to the program after deployment assignments without penalty
• The opportunity to earn credit toward your degree for military experience and leadership training
• Access to the same faculty as our on-campus students
• Career guidance and planning services; transition assistance
• Networking opportunities with peers in various fields and from across the globe
For more information on military benefits, visit louisville.edu/veterans or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 852-2482.
Graduate Programs FAQLearn More
Start your graduate application today.Learn More
All University of Louisville College of Business programs are open to all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.