Our Full-Time program is an innovative accelerated 13 month MBA that creates exceptional career advancement by combining our proven curriculum with significant paid internship opportunities. It provides students valuable professional experience and elevates their coursework to a higher level. This program is perfect for recent graduates who have little or no professional experience and working professionals who desire to get their MBA quickly.
The Full-Time program features our powerful cohort format with classes from 6:00-9:30 PM Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It accommodates students choosing to do an internship, or ALSO the established professional with a career who wants an evening or weekend accelerated program. The Full-Time MBA is also available with a Health Sector Management Focus.
Full-Time MBA Highlights
- Fast-track accelerated program – 13 months
- Competitive Paid Internship opportunities are included providing exceptional work experience, networking opportunities and valuable resume credentials with potential for continued employment
- Core curriculum is identical to our Professional & Weekend MBA programs
- Cohort format creates high-quality, diverse learning environment and expanded exposure to best practices at leading companies
- Frequent guest speakers include successful alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Focus on professional development builds expertise and confidence in skills that transfer readily between careers
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- International study trip (included) delivers global experience and expanded networking contacts
- Lifetime access to Ulmer Career Management Center services
The MBA internship provides exceptional work experience, networking opportunities and valuable resume credential with potential for continued employment. Please see our MBA Internship information page for more information.
- 11-month paid internship helps students identify career options
- Resume assistance and interview workshops are provided by Ulmer Career Management Center
- Students have the option of procuring their own internship (subject to approval)
All MBA students are encouraged to join the MBA Alumni Network prior to graduation – the official association for U of L MBA graduates. The MBA Alumni Network consists of graduates whom work together to build a community of MBA Ambassadors! They are leaders in their field as well as leaders in the community!
These three student driven opportunities plus all of the other unique components of the MBA programs make us one of the most powerful programs in the region and state! Don’t delay becoming a part of this student body population today!
As a MBA student, you will have access to a multitude of MBA clubs (Recognized Student Organizations) such as:
- Association of Women MBAs
Membership Contact: Maggie Galloway
- MBA Finance Club
Membership Contact: Joel Derbin
- MBA Outdoor, Sports and Fitness Club
Membership Contact: Logan Gatti
- MBA Global Business Club
Membership Contact: Michael Rao
- MBA Management Club
Membership Contact: Clayton Raymer
- MBA Consulting Club
Membership Contact: Kelly Schario
- MBA Wine & Cuisine Club
Membership Contact: Kyia Faison
- Entrepreneurship Club
Membership Contact: David Phillips
- Cardinal Venture Club
Membership Contact: Suzanne Bergmeister
- Business Mavericks Club
Membership Contact: Suzanne Bergmeister
- Ideal Morning Club
Membership Contact: Javier Hernandez
The various MBA clubs provide opportunities for our students to connect and engage with a variety of MBA students across cohorts, and to engage outside of the classroom!
MBA students have the opportunity to run for two class representative positions in each program. Class representatives are voted upon by their colleagues; act as a liaison for their cohort, represent the MBA Class Representative Student Council and serve during the length of their programs.
YPAL Scholarship Opportunity
The University of Louisville and the Young Professionals Association of Louisville have partnered to make available one (1) potential 50% scholarship for the University of Louisville Full Time MBA Program. This is a merit based scholarship for a working professional who qualifies for the accelerated Full-Time MBA program without the internship component at the University of Louisville. Click here for more information and application.
Sample Full-time MBA Curriculum
|Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Term 4||Term 5|
|Strategic Analysis||Decision Analysis||Managerial Accounting I||Finance II||Marketing II|
|Economics I||Technology Management||Managerial Accounting II||Finance III||Operations Management|
|Economics II||Financial Accounting||Finance I||Marketing I||Organizational Behavior|
|Term 6||Term 7||Term 8||Term 9||Term 10|
|Global Business||Global Learning||Project Mgmt.||Elective||Elective|
|Leadership||Elective||Capstone Project I||Capstone
|Elective||Leadership||Elective||Capstone Project I||Capstone