The College of Business offers three computer labs in the atrium area of the building with over eighty computers. Each computer is equipped with a wide assortment of software via the Virtual Desktop Environment.
Printing is available @ 11 cents per page (paid via UofL Cardinal Card). Students can add money to their card by using the machine located in the lab or by going to louisville.edu/cardinalcard.
The labs are located in rooms 045, 054*, and 059.
* Lab 054 cannot be used during classes; the schedule of classes for that room are posted on the outside of the lab.
COB VIRTUAL MACHINE LABS:
- Log in with your user name and password.
- DO NOT select the “Smart card login” or “Remember me”
- The domain (if it doesn’t show up) is AD
- Select “COB Virtual Lab”
- Select CONNECT
- When you are finished, select LOG OFF.
The Computer Labs are open during normal College of Business hours and are closed on Sunday. Any College of Business student, with a valid ULINK
Software on machines:
- Adobe Reader
- IBM SPSS
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- Microsoft Project Professional 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2016
- Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise
- Respondus LockDown Browser