CoB Computer Labs
The College of Business offers students three computer labs in the atrium area of the building with over eighty computers. Each computer is equipped with a wide assortment of software.
Printing is available @ 11 cents per page (paid via UofL Student Card). Students can add money to their card by using the machine located in the lab or by going to louisville.edu/cardinalcard.
The labs are located in rooms 045 (31 PCs/3 IMACs), 054 (41 PCs), and 059 (21 PCs).
CIS LAB: Room 045 has gone virtual!
- Log in with your user name and password.
- DO NOT select the “Smart card login” or “Remember me”
- The domain (if it doesn’t show up) is AD
- Select “COB Virtual Lab”
- Select CONNECT
- When you are finished, select LOG OFF.
Software on machines:
- Flash Player ActiveX
- Flash Player Plugin
- Adobe Reader
- Shockwave Player
- IBM SPSS
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
- Microsoft Project Professional 2010
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
- Respondus LockDown Browser
- Tegrity Plugins, Recorder, Video Podcasting Utilities
Computer Lab Manager – Nathan Hardy, Room 050, (502) 852-6882, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of IT Services – John Merchant, Room 223, (502) 852-4755, email@example.com
Computer Lab Help Desk: (502) 852-0702 or (502) 852-0154