The UofL Professional MBA is the region’s top-quality MBA of choice for working professionals who want to add the skills and connections necessary to assume a leadership position in their industry. The 20-month program offers a part-time schedule so it won’t interfere with your job. This program requires classes two nights a week and occasional Saturdays. With an energizing cohort format and high-quality professional students, the program focuses on team building, problem solving, communication, globalism and decision making.
Professional MBA Program Highlights
- World-class faculty of teacher/scholars educated in the finest business schools and Fortune 500 companies
- Challenging curriculum requires classes two nights per week (6 – 9:30 p.m.) and an occasional Saturday. 5-week module format
- Cohort of talented working professional peers boosts exposure to best practices, innovative thinking, corporate culture and ethics at the region’s leading employers
- Frequent guest speakers include successful alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Focus on professional development builds expertise and confidence in skills that transfer readily between industries and careers
- International study trip (included) delivers global experience and expanded networking contacts
- Graduates enjoy benefits of a highly respected degree and an international network of successful alumni
All MBA students are encouraged to join the MBA Alumni Network prior to graduation – the official association for U of L MBA graduates. The MBA Alumni Network consists of graduates whom work together to build a community of MBA Ambassadors! They are leaders in their field as well as leaders in the community!
These three student driven opportunities plus all of the other unique components of the MBA programs make us one of the most powerful programs in the region and state! Don’t delay becoming a part of this student body population today!
As a MBA student, you will have access to a multitude of MBA clubs (Recognized Student Organizations) such as:
- Association of Women MBAs
Membership Contact: Adriane Hall
- MBA Finance Club
Membership Contact: Geoff Tinnell
- MBA Outdoor, Sports and Fitness Club
Membership Contact: Brandon Ritchie
- MBA Global Business Club
Membership Contact: Cole Crider
- MBA Management and Strategy Club
Membership Contact: Clayton Raymer
- MBA Consulting Club
Membership Contact: Kelly Schario
- MBA Wine & Cuisine Club
Membership Contact: Hex Persephone
- Entrepreneurship Club
Membership Contact: David Phillips
- Cardinal Venture Club
Membership Contact: Suzanne Bergmeister
- Business Mavericks Club
Membership Contact: Alex Steiner
- Ideal Morning Club
Membership Contact: Javier Hernandez
The various MBA clubs provide opportunities for our students to connect and engage with a variety of MBA students across cohorts, and to engage outside of the classroom!
MBA students have the opportunity to run for two class representative positions in each program. Class representatives are voted upon by their colleagues; act as a liaison for their cohort, represent the MBA Class Representative Student Council and serve during the length of their programs.