EngageUofL is the platform that will be used by students to find and attend events, browse and join organizations, and track their involvement.
All events sponsored by College of Business departments and Business RSOs should be listed in EngageUofL for students to receive attendance credit and recognition on the Co-Curricular Transcript.
Once your event has been created in EngageUofL, it will automatically appear in the University Event Calendar within 2-3 business days.
Students can receive Cardinal Flight credit for attending your event if:
- The event fits within one of the Cardinal Flight career readiness competencies;
- Attendance will be taken at the event and tracked in EngageUofL; and
- The event meets and adheres to Title IX and Title VI: Program, Activity, and Event Inclusion
All University of Louisville College of Business programs are open to all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.
COB Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- All Registered Student Organizations RSOs, including College of Business RSOs are encouraged to post all events and meetings and officer information on EngageUofL through their organization’s page.
- Once event has been added to EngageUofL, simply add the “Cardinal Flight Business RSO” event category to make the event searchable for students.
- If you are a RSO officer and do not know how to access the EngageUofL platform for your organization, please contact Julie Onnembo, Assistant Director of Student Organizations in the Student Activities Center (SAC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a COB faculty/staff/administrator, your access to EngageUofL can be granted by Renecia Davis, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Student Services at the College of Business.
How to add an event:
Step 1: Complete the COB EngageUofL Event Organizer Account Setup Form
- Complete the COB EngageUofL Event Organizer Account Setup form for your department area using your userID@louisville.edu and password. Note: Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.
- Once your COB Department EngageUofL account set up request has been approved for your department area, you will receive a confirmation email to notify you that your Event Organizer role has been created. You will be provided with a full access to manage events in EngageUofL for your department area.
Step 2: Complete the Core Event Details
- Use the ManageEvents link provided in your confirmation email to create the event details.
- Save the Manage Events link to create and manage events details for your department as needed.
- Note: DO NOT edit or change the department name displayed in EngageUofL unless permission has been granted from the Cardinal Flight administrator.
- Complete the core event details
- Basic Details
- Additional Organization Co-Hosting Event: Select Cardinal Flight only if the event meets the criteria to be easily searchable by students, and select any other co-hosting organization, if applicable
- Time and Place
- Event Visibility
- Show-To: Select the visibility setting
- Allow attendance at this event to be shown on the Co-Curricular Transcript: Check the box to agree
- Events Category: Select the “Cardinal Flight” event category from the dropdown list
- Perks: Select perks
- RSVP Settings: Anyone (All respondents will receive a reminder 24 hours before the start of the event)
- Post Event Feedback
- Event Cover Photo: Upload a high resolution photo that’s eye-catching, high quality, with a central focal point.
- Complete Submission
- Have a successful event and don’t forget to track attendance at your event using the Manage Events link
- Use the QR code or Attendance URL provided by EngageUofL to share with attendees to track attendance at the event. Note: Attendees must have a userID@louisville.edu account and will be prompted to log in to UofL userID@louisville.edu and password track attendance for event.
- As a backup alternative, event organizers can manually track and add attendance uploads by entering Student ID or userID@louisville.edu.
- Access may be removed for COB Event Organizers to create and manage events on COB EngageUofL and promote events as Cardinal Flight approved if users do not follow the guidelines or track attendance at events.
- If you need to update information about your event, like changing the date or location, or cancel the event, you the Manage Events link to locate your event and manage the event details. These changes will be resubmitted to the Cardinal Flight administrator team to oversee and approve.