Thank you STEM major for your interest in the UofL MSBA
Graduating UofL STEM majors – You get special treatment
We will be contacting you soon to answer any of your questions. In the meantime, we’ll keep you informed about our program highlights and admissions details so you won’t miss out.
The UofL Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) gives you amazing career advantages starting while you are still in the program. A competitive paid internship* provides valuable work experience while offsetting a significant portion of the tuition costs. In only 13-months, you’ll graduate with advanced technical skills and 11-months of related work experience!
This program makes an immediate impact on your career marketability.”Vernon Foster
Executive Director, Graduate programs
University of Louisville College of Business
The benefits begin as soon as you enroll and include:
- Competitive paid internship for qualified candidates
- A capstone consulting project provides hands-on experience.
- Learn analytic tools: Python, R, SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, Tableau
- Gain analytics skills and techniques: Data mining, data modeling, data visualization, discrete choice modeling, machine learning, prediction algorithms, programming, statistical analysis, textual analysis, web scraping
- Work on real-world company data and solve actual business issues
- Free lifetime career support with the Ulmer Career Center
MS in Business Analytics (MSBA)
There’s a rapidly growing need for analytics experts. Gain high-level expertise to enhance any business in just 1 year with our Master of Science in Business Analytics.Learn More
Competitive paid internship opportunities are a cornerstone of the MBA/MSBA/MSAA experience.Learn More
Contact the Graduate Program Office
College of Business, Suite 074
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone: (502) 852-7257
Ready to get your application started?
Secure your spot in the next cohort and start your application today. You won’t need everything at once. Admissions counselors will guide you along the way.Apply now
*Internships are competitive and not guaranteed