John W. Galbreath Award
Rules and Procedures
The John W. Galbreath Award Committee has established the following rules and procedures for nomination:
- Nomination forms are restricted to one individual per form. Posthumous Awards will not be considered.
- Each nomination submitted must include a supporting letter and a biography outlining the nominee’s achievements. Specific accomplishments, awards and honors, and service in volunteer positions should be included.
- The University of Louisville Equine Industry Program will appoint a committee to review the nominations and select the Award recipient.
- Nomination forms together with a biography and supporting letter must be received by the announced annual due date.
- The winner of the John W. Galbreath Award will be announced and honored at a dinner held in Louisville, Kentucky in the fall of 2017.
- The University of Louisville Equine Industry Program will retain all entered nominations.