Super Manager! Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For
Many studies have been conducted to determine the reasons that employees leave their jobs. Most reasons point squarely to their bosses:
- 39% said their supervisors didn’t keep their promises.
- 37% said their supervisors failed to give credit when due.
- 31% said their supervisors gave them the “silent treatment.”
- 27% said their supervisors made negative comments about them to others.
- 23% said their supervisors blamed others to cover up their own mistakes or embarrassment.
As a result, employees reported feeling more tension, mistrust and were less likely to take on additional tasks or work longer hours. In other words, managers directly affect their employees’ productivity and satisfaction in the workplace.
The bottom line: Managers influence employees’ satisfaction at work, for better or worse. This program will help you become a super manager—someone who everyone wants to work for.
You will learn how to:
- Develop self-awareness regarding your skills as a manager and display attentiveness to your employees.
- Be consistent in your values, attitude, and behavior.
- Display humility and confidence in your decisions as a manager and show confidence in your employees.
- Ensure that employees maintain focus.
- Encourage employee satisfaction and motivation by creating a fun working environment.
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
Stay Notified of Upcoming Classes
Interested to learn about our other programs? Check out our other Seminars. Or sign up and we will keep you informed about future educational offerings.Notify Me When Registration Opens