Working with Difficult People
How to Get Nearly Everyone on Your Side
In one of our most popular and useful seminars, you will learn how to work with the “know-it-all’s,” the “aggressives,” the “victims,” and six other types of difficult people. You’ll be introduced to tools to identify the reasons behind conflict, including the “Enneagram,” which reveals and explains why some people are more difficult to deal with than others. The tips you will receive will guide the effectiveness of your professional and personal relationships throughout your life.
You Will Learn to:
- Identify ways to work more effectively with those who confront and disagree with you
- Determine if and how you might be a difficult person
- Flex to different conflict styles and manage stressors or “hot buttons”
- Reduce personal stress when dealing with unsettling people or situations
- Build stronger and supportive relationships with obstructive coworkers
- Pre-approved for 5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking).
Stay Notified of Upcoming Classes
Interested to learn about our other programs? Check out our other Seminars. Or sign up and we will keep you informed about future educational offerings.Notify Me When Registration Opens