The Art of Feedback
How to Build and Deliver Your Message
One of the most important person-to-person communication skills is the ability to give and receive feedback effectively. It is also one of the most challenging. No amount of sophisticated technology can diminish the anxiety leaders and team members feel when faced with a feedback discussion. The good news is that feedback doesn’t have to be painful.
This session will provide leaders with knowledge on how to give goal-oriented, detailed feedback for improved reception, how to handle difficult feedback situations, and how to receive and accept good and constructive feedback.
You Will Learn How to:
- Define feedback
- Identify common mistakes in giving feedback
- Identify do’s and don’t of effective feedback
- Create a personal plan for building and delivering your message
- Pre-approved for 6.5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
Stay Notified of Upcoming Classes
Interested to learn about our other programs? Check out our other Seminars. Or sign up and we will keep you informed about future educational offerings.Notify Me When Registration Opens