Developing High-Performing Work Teams
Building Your Employees’ Potential
Although the goal of teamwork is to generate multiple ideas, collaborate on assignments, and build on relationships, teams can go haywire without enough direction and focus. It is important to understand the dynamics of the team, what the team hopes to accomplish, and any strengths and weaknesses individuals on the team may have.
This course is designed to teach team managers how to delegate tasks to team members, how to balance team members’ strengths and weakness, how to handle different team member roles, and how teambuilding can develop team goals and organization. As a result, teams will operate with clearer objectives, will communicate more effectively, meet goals more productively, and have fewer instances of discordance.
You will increase your ability to:
- Determine the fundamentals for establishing a team
- Leverage the strengths of team members to maximize team performance
- Implement strategies to promote positive communication patterns and avoid negative interactions
- Recognize the responsibilities of a team leader
- Mediate short and long-term conflict
- Pre-approved for 6.5 credit hours with HRCI
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
2019 – 2020 Program Options
Stay Notified of Upcoming Classes
Interested to learn about our other programs? Check out our other Seminars. Or sign up and we will keep you informed about future educational offerings.Notify Me When Registration Opens