Reinhardt Academic Advising Center
The College of Business employs a staff of professional advisors to assist students in the development of meaningful educational plans. We take our mission very seriously. We are committed to helping you in the development of a rewarding program of study and a challenging educational plan.
We encourage you to take responsibility for your own learning and are available to assist you in:
- appropriate course selection
- interpreting policies and procedures
- monitoring your academic performance and progress toward degree completion
- conducting a degree check verifying that all program requirements have been completed
The academic counselors at the advising center are also available to refer you to appropriate University resources including tutoring, counseling and career services.
Meet With a College of Business Advisor:
All business majors are required to be advised upon admission into the College of Business. First-semester freshmen are advised during Freshman Orientation. Each department in the College of Business has major-specific professional advisors. Your advisor will be determined at the time of your first appointment.
NOTE: Equine majors must contact the departmental advisor, Linda Smith
Transfer students must be advised once they have been accepted into the College of Business.
The Reinhardt Academic Advising Center
University of Louisville
College of Business building
You must meet with a College of Business advisor if you are a:
- Student returning to the College of Business with a break in enrollment of two or more consecutive years
- Student on Academic Warning or Probation
- Intra-university transfer student admitted to the college must schedule an advising appointment by calling (502)852-7439.