The Center works on an annual membership base. We have three types of membership:
- Family Business Membership – This membership type is tailored to family-owned businesses in the region who are seeking knowledge of family and business dynamics that can help them succeed from generation to generation.
- Professional Advisor Membership – This is membership type is tailored for companies who are not family-owned but provide valuable services to family businesses in this community. Up to 30% of our membership is comprised of professional advisors.
- Friends of the Center Membership – This membership type is dedicated to companies that want to give a little extra to the center. Friends of the Centers may be eligible so that a portion of their membership is tax-deductible.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the UofL Family Business Center, you will join a community of family business owners and advisors from the Kentuckiana Region. They work together to share ideas and learn from each other. The benefits from membership include:
- Engagement with other family businesses and professional advisors from the region in a non-solicitation environment
- Opportunity to participate in peer to peer learning through round table discussions
- Invitations to a variety of educational events that range from occurring workshops to tailored educational seminars
- Interaction in social events uniquely tailored to family firms
- Exposure to applied family business research through white papers, participation in unique assessments, and access to our family business library
- Access to our member’s only online community
- Confidential “Family Business Assessment” to gauge the health of your family business relative to known best practices
- Discounted admission to educational forums and annual events
- Opportunity to connect with unique opportunities within the UofL community
Not a member? Join today!