The Dean’s Circle Societies represent an exclusive, essential group of supporters who share a vision for our College of Business. Each commitment provides inspiration and financial leverage to accelerate advances toward greater learning experiences and higher achievement. Thank you for considering the Dean’s Circle and for supporting our students.
Benefits of Membership
The Dean’s Circle recognizes the importance of annual investing to move the college forward and realize it’s vision to provide skills students need to excel. Members maintain a close relationship with the College and with other Dean’s Circle members. Other benefits include:
- Invitations to Dean’s Circle events
- Regular updates to keep you informed about our new innovations and program offerings
- Subscriptions to the college e-newsletter
- Opportunities to meet with the Dean and College faculty and students
- Recognition on the Dean’s Circle website
An annual gift to the College of Business in any department at a specific level qualifies you for membership in the Dean’s Circle.
- $10,000+ Platinum Level
- $5,000 Gold Level
- $1,000 Silver Level
($500 for young alumni within 10 years of graduation)