BBA Outcomes & Careers
BBA graduates gain expertise and universally-applicable knowledge in essential business administration and management areas including economics, marketing, accounting, finance, statistics, operations, leadership, and computer systems. With the degree’s exposure to a broad range of business areas, there is a diverse range of career opportunities—many tied to areas of interests related to a BBA minor.
- Build research skills and familiarity with business practices in leadership and management, statistics, marketing, economics, tax, and accounting.
- Become proficient in using current essential business technologies.
- Develop soft skills, including communication, teamwork, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision making.
- Understand the ethical issues related to a business workplace.
- Cultivate an understanding of the global business environment.
Career paths for business professionals with a BBA include:
- Sales Manager
- Business Consultant
- HR Specialist
- Market Research Analyst