Time Management: Boost Your Productivity
After cleaning out your inbox, tending to personal responsibilities, attending meetings, fielding calls and processing administrative clutter, your window of workweek productivity can slowly disappear. Add a tendency to procrastinate, get distracted or lose track of time, and time management can become a real problem.
According to a Harris Poll that surveyed more than 3,000 private sector workers, one in four spend at least one hour a day using technology for personal use. Although these mini-breaks might seem relaxing, they actually aren’t; employees who can prevent interruptions experience less stress.
Throughout this course, you will learn how to eliminate inefficient habits and determine which time management approach is best for you. As a result, you will be more productive and dependable, handle interruptions better, and feel more in control of your stress-level and overall workday.
You Will Learn How To:
- Increase your efficiency by implementing time management techniques that fit your personal time management style
- Identify causes of procrastination and how to overcome them
- Set boundaries with bosses and coworkers to ensure you have a realistic workload
- Interact more effectively with people, manage interruptions, delegate work and maintain a support network to help keep your time management efforts on track
- This program is valid for 6.5 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
$430 (includes instruction, seminar manual, refreshments, certificate of completion and parking)
2019 – 2020 Program Options
All dates meet from 8:30 a.m.— 4:30 p.m.Register now: 10/17/19
Does your company pay for training? Register here:Bill My Company
Stay Notified of Upcoming Classes
Interested to learn about our other programs? Check out our other Seminars. Or sign up and we will keep you informed about future educational offerings.Notify Me When Registration Opens