Graduate Program Portal: Your To-Do List
- Activate Your Student Account – Your student account will allow you to log in to the University of Louisville’s online service and give you access to:
- ULink – You can access university services through ULink, such as your financial aid and paying tuition.
- UofL student email – All communications from the University and your graduate program will be sent to this email.
- Blackboard – This technology platform is utilized for all UofL classes. You will access course syllabi, assignments, grades, and more for each class.
When logging in for the first time, there will be instructions on how to access your student ID, which is required to begin the process.
- Cardinal Card – The Cardinal Card is your official identification as a University of Louisville student. It will give you access to University libraries, student discounts, UofL athletic student tickets, and more. The Graduate Student Services team will assist you in getting your card during orientation.
- Parking Permit – A parking permit is required to park on campus. If you will not be on campus regularly, there are a handful of parking garages/paid parking spots available around campus as well. We recommend that our students purchase the Purple pass. During the day, this means that you can park in the Cardinal Stadium parking lot and take the shuttle to various campus locations. For evening classes, the Purple pass allows you to park in any campus parking lot, including the Red lot next to the College of Business and the Red lot behind the Belknap Academic Building. You may purchase your permit online. You’ll need your ULink ID and log-in credentials in order to enter the online purchase portal, so be sure to activate your student account first.