Graduate Program Portal: Your To Do List
- Activate Your Student Account – Your student account will allow you to log-in to the University of Louisville’s online service and give you access to:
- UofL student email – All communications from the University and your graduate program will be sent to this email
- ULink – You can access university services through ULink, such as your financial aid and paying tution
- Blackboard – This technology platform is utilized for all UofL classes. You will access course syllabi, assignments, grades, and more for each class
When logging in for the first time, there will be instructions on how to access your students ID, which is required to begin the process.
- Get your Cardinal Card – The Cardinal Card is your official identification as a University of Louisville student. It will give you access to University libraries, student discounts, UofL athletic student tickets, and more.
- Get Your Parking Permit – To be able to park on campus, a parking permit is required. The cost for a graduate student parking permit on the Belknap (main) campus is $305 for the calendar year beginning August 1st. You may purchase your permit online. You’ll need your ULink ID and log-in credentials in order to log-on to the online purchase portal, so be sure to activate your student account first.