Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Take your professional development to the next level and gain an international perspective on business with UofL’s Global MBA. Immerse yourself in the business culture of Germany through a 10-month stay which includes a paid internship opportunity and course work at Heilbronn University (HHN).
Enhance your education with a 10-day experiential learning program in China.Apply Now COURSE LISTING AND DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
Global MBA Highlights
- Earn two degrees — MBA from UofL and MSc in business management from HHN
- 10-month paid internship in Germany with Würth Industries or other HHN business partners
- Pre-travel orientation prepares you for working/
living in Germany
- Support while overseas including local faculty advisor
- Experiential learning in China
- B.1 German-language level required
- No GMAT required
- Up to $10,000 in scholarships available for qualified applicants
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $37,000
- China trip: €1,507
- Estimated living expenses (including transportation, housing, food, and incidentals): €8,730
Learn More About the Global MBADiscover how you can qualify for up to $10,000 in scholarships! Competency in English and German is necessary to be successful in the program.
Global MBA Investment and Outcomes
An advanced degree offers the potential for an excellent return on investment. From developing and honing professional skills to building a larger network, the Global MBA allows you to distinguish yourself from a traditional MBA by giving you an experiential footprint that extends across three continents — offering first-hand exposure to a range of international markets and businesses.Learn More