- MBA: Eduniversal 2018 Best Masters rankings in the world:
• Full-Time MBA -#49
• Joint MBA/MEng – #15
• Professional MBA – #45
• Entrepreneurship MBA – #13 in the U.S./#62 in the world
- MBA: Ranked #95 in the nation by Poets & Quants Top U.S. MBA Programs (2018)
- Professional MBA: TFE Times 2017 Top MBA Program Rankings
TFE Times rankings are the most comprehensive rankings for graduate business administration programs in the United States. Rankings are based upon graduates’ starting salary and bonuses, students’ GMAT scores, program acceptance rates, employment at graduation and within three months of graduation, and GPA.
- Full-Time MBA: Ranked #75 Full-Time MBA in the nation by U.S. News and World Report 2017 Best Graduate Biz School Rankings
- Professional MBA: Ranked #117 in the nation in the Best Grad School in Business Rankings – by U.S. News and World Report – 2020 Best Part-Time MBA rankings
Master of Accountancy
- MAC: Ranked #36 Master of Accountancy program in North America and #19 best in the nation by Eduniversal
College of Business
- The Princeton Review 2017 ranked among the best 294 Business Schools in the nation and Southeast
- Kiplinger’s Best College Values Among the 76 best in the nation among public institutions.
- U.S. News and World Report 2020 rankings places us #87 best business school overall in the nation
University of Louisville
- The University of Louisville is assigned by the Carnegie Foundation a basic classification of RU/VH: Research Universities (very high research activity). There are 108 U.S. institutions with this classification (Carnegie Foundation Data).