- Ranked 44th best MBA in the nation for 2016 by graduateprograms.com based upon student feedback and reviews. We outranked all other mba programs in our region.
- Ranked as Tier One Global for our Executive MBA program. CEO magazine Executive MBA rankings for 2016
- #37 Full-Time MBA in North America by Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings 2016
- Ranked among the best business schools in the U.S. by the Princeton Review for 2016.
296 Best Business Schools Princeton Review website – UofL Profile
Business Schools-University of Louisville (pdf)
- #75 Full-Time MBA in the nation by U.S. News and World Report 2017 Best Graduate Biz School Rankings
- #93 Professional Part-Time MBA in the nation in the Best Grad School in Business Rankings – by U.S. News and World Report – 2017 Best Part-Time MBA rankings
- #20 for physician executives by Modern Healthcare magazine
Modern Healthcare magazine ranked the UofL College of Business MBA program among the top 20 best for physician executives for 2014. Modern Healthcare is the leading subscription-only weekly print magazine, website and e-newsletter covering business and policy news for health care industry executives. ModernHealthcare.com
- #23 Entrepreneurship MBA in the U.S. by Eduniversal
We are rated as a 3 Palmes School and ranked #86 worldwide and #23 in the U.S. for our graduate program in Entrepreneurship. We are ranked #10 in the U.S. among public universities and our MBA is ranked #39 in North America. For more information, visit www.best-masters.com.
- #37 Joint MBA (MBA and Masters of Engineering) in North America by Best-masters.com
UofL College of Business Joint MBA / Master of Engineering (MEng) ranked in North America by Eduniversal. For more information, visit www.best-masters.com.
- #25 Master of Accountancy program in North America and #19 best in the nation by Eduniversal
Eduniversal’s Best Masters has once again put the UofL College of Business in the top of the charts of the best 100 programs. The full list can be found at www.best-masters.com.
- #96 MBA in the nation by Financial Engineer. Rankings are based upon graduates’ starting salary and bonuses, students’ GMAT scores, program acceptance rates, employment at graduation and within three months of graduation, and GPA. See the full list at https://thefinancialengineer.net/mba-rankings/