Meet with a career professional who will provide an objective perspective and assistance in creating or customizing your strategy for career growth. Your career counselor can also provide you with access to CareerLeader, an online self-assessment tool that helps students identify specific business career paths and corporate cultures where they are most likely to thrive.
Your career counselor can assist you with career tools including:
Find a real-life professional connection to help you achieve your goals.Learn More
Sharing your work history is all about telling the right story. Let us help share your story.Learn More
Be the best you when meeting your future employer. Learn how to read a room, rehearse your responses, and put your best foot forward.Learn More
Undergraduate Internships & Co-ops
Gain real-world experience and a head start on your career with an internship.Learn More
The Ulmer Career Management Center helps you gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence to be a competitive force in today’s challenging job market. To make an appointment to meet with a career coach you can:
- Visit CareerTrak (login and follow the instructions below)
- Call (502) 852-7756
- Email email@example.com
You can meet with us either virtually or in person.
TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT VIA CAREERTRAK
- Visit CareerTrak at https://uofl-ulmercenter-csm.symplicity.com/students
- Click Counseling & Calendar then click Counseling Appointment
- On the Calendar page, click Request New Appointment and fill in the fields. Then click Check Availabilty
- On the Confirm Appointment page, in Additional Notes, tell us if you want to meet virtually or in person. Then click Submit
- If you indicate you wish to meet virtually, a career coach will share with you via email a URL weblink you can click on using the internet to access your virtual appointment “room” at the time of your appointment.