Learn the recipe for franchise success.
IFA members earn exclusive CFE credits.
Learn More About The Franchise Management Bootcamp
Enrollment OptionsIFA Enrollment for CFE Credits
Offered 100% online, the Franchise Management Certificate Bootcamp delivers critical insights and practical knowledge regarding the franchise model and core skills of franchise management, empowering you to embrace your full entrepreneurial potential. Our exclusive partnership with the IFA signifies the quality of this program in accelerating your success.
As a required educational foundation for the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) program, our certificate provides a solid business foundation specific to franchising that will help you run and scale your operation. This certificate is beneficial to anyone in franchising, a franchisee, franchisor, or supplier.
Regardless of whether you’re just getting started as a franchisee or looking to expand an already growing enterprise, this Bootcamp, designed with the franchisor and franchisee in mind, will enrich your knowledge of the franchise model through courses in franchise law, human resources management, finance, strategic planning, and more.
Perfect for anyone wanting to know more about the franchise model to ensure a proficient business foundation across critical positions in your organization.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree is not required*
- Develop skills and knowledge needed to acquire, run, and grow a franchise business with courses designed in partnership with industry executives
- Finish in 6 weeks with an accelerated Bootcamp
- Connect and network with other franchise professionals across the industry
- Learn on your own time and in your own space—100% online format gives you 24/7 access to classroom and course materials and enables you to complete the program anywhere you have an internet connection
- Boost your professional credentials by earning 1500 credits toward the Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) designation from the IFA with the 6-week Bootcamp (each week is worth 250 credits).
*Also offered as a graduate-level Franchise Management Certificate.
Franchise opportunities are available across many industries, including food, hospitality, automotive, education, health, home services, retail, and more. By completing this certificate, you will develop the expertise needed to start your own franchise business or position yourself for a leadership role in franchising with a franchisor, franchisee, or supplier within the industry.
Opportunities for career growth in franchise management are endless. Reach out for more information today to find out how an help you take the first step.
The University of Louisville College of Business online programs are among the programs ranked #1 best online college programs in Kentucky by Thebestschools.com
EXPLORE HOW WE SUPPORT FRANCHISING THROUGH EDUCATION
Yum! Center for Global Franchise Excellence
The Yum! Center for Global Franchise Excellence (Yum! CGFE) unlocks opportunity in the franchising industry.Learn More
YUM! CGFE Board of Advisors Scholarship Fund
As industry leaders across a range of franchises, our Board understands the transformative power of education. Our scholarship fund unlocks entrepreneurial opportunities.Learn More
Yum! CGFE News
Read the latest news and stories about the Center.Learn More
FranchiseU! provides education and inspiration to those in, or considering careers within, franchising.Learn More