This is the same high-quality UofL MBA provided on campus but delivered with the online convenience that fits your busy schedule.
Not just any MBA
Advance your career online
Are you ready to experience an MBA that teaches you more than business facts? The UofL MBA’s team based – cohort approach gives you the skills you need to become a sought after working professional and an effective team leader. Offered 100% online,* this MBA is designed for working professionals who want to advance their career, broaden their global mindset, and distinguish themselves in the workplace—all in just 5 semesters.
With a 10-day international study trip,** innovative electives that offer opportunities for earning certificates in areas like franchise management and distilled spirits business, you can enrich your global business perspective, specialize your degree, and stand out in today’s competitive market.
Request information today to learn more!
*All classes are 100% online. The international study trip is not required but highly recommended.
**Airfare is not included
- Learn proven business theories, practices, and leadership skills to become a more engaged and effective business professional
- Develop vital business skills needed to lead teams and improve the bottom line
- Specialize your degree and use your electives to earn an online Franchise Management Certificate, or Distilled Spirits Business Certificate at no additional cost!
- Expand your global business savvy with an 10-day international study trip (optional, airfare and incidentals not included)
- Engage with world-class faculty who have extensive industry background and leadership experience
- Hear from business leaders, guest speakers, and successful alumni
- Network with other business professionals across the globe
- Access coursework from anywhere in the world with 100% online classes
- Complete the program in 20 months (5 semesters) or faster with accelerated courses
- GRE/GMAT waivers are available for qualified applicants
- Free lifetime career support in the Ulmer Career Management Center