Master of Science in Accounting Analytics (MSAA)
Accounting essentials with data analysis expertise
Shorten the time
to become a CPA
The UofL College of Business Master of Science in Accounting Analytics (MSAA) offers the essential tools, resources, and support to develop and enhance your accounting skillset. The MSAA analytics pairing brings your graduate accounting degree up to date, supporting the data-dependent demands of the modern accounting career.
Shorten the time to CPA. in only 1 year, you’ll learn the business, financial, analytical, and accounting needs of today’s technologically driven business world. Start today!
Our program (MAC + Analytics) was globally ranked #27 by Best Masters 2022. The MSAA is the same program but with an even higher emphasis on the analytics skills needed to lead in the data-driven requirements of today’s accounting profession.
- GMAT optional
- Managerial Analytics Certificate adds data analytics to your resume
- Competitive 11-month paid internships maximize your hands-on learning bringing your classroom knowledge to life
- Unlimited access to Becker CPA or CMA Review software with guided study requirements prepares you to sit for the CPA or CMA upon graduation
- Electives integrated with our MBA programs broaden your strategic business scope
- 10-day international study trip or an online global-learning course*
- Exclusive opportunities to network with professionals and leaders in public accounting and other industries
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. Program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student does not travel.
Our School of Accountancy program holds the prestigious distinction of being separately AACSB accredited — an accolade achieved by only 2% of the world’s accounting programs.