Advance your career without interrupting it with convenient evening classes
Keep Your Career on Track
Focused Electives Help You Specialize Your Degree
Nationally ranked and globally recognized, the 20-month Professional MBA combines the challenge and opportunity of a top-rated program with the convenience of an evening schedule, allowing you to advance your career without interrupting it. Competitive admissions – cohort limited to 50 students.
Choose online elective courses in Franchise Management, Distilled Spirits Business, or seated electives that focus in Healthcare, Marketing or Analytics to build your expertise.
Accept the Challenge and Opportunity
- 20-Month program
- Convenient evening classes twice a week
- Online electives include earning a Franchise Management certificate or a Distilled Spirits Business certificate – at no additional cost.
- Seated electives include course that focus in Healthcare, Marketing or Analytics
- International Study Trip (included*) delivers global experience and expanded networking contacts
- Cohort and team based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Professional development modules build professional soft skills that transfer readily between careers
- No pre-requisite courses required for enrollment
- Tuition costs are the same, regardless of residency
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Graduates enjoy benefits of a highly respected degree and an international network of successful alumni
- Lifetime access to Ulmer Career Management Center services at no cost