When you want the advantages that only in-person networking and teambuilding can provide.READY TO GET STARTED? APPLY TODAY
Live networking and
This on-campus program is perfect for those who want in-person networking, live teamwork, and the personal experience of being in the classroom. The 20-month Professional MBA combines the challenge and opportunity of a top-ranked program with the convenience of an evening schedule, allowing you to advance your career without interrupting it.
Moreover, you can choose electives to specialize your degree. For example, earn online professional certificates or focused seated elective courses.
Ranked #28 in the world by Best Masters 2022.
- GMAT optional
- 20-Month on-campus program
- Campus-only capstone projects provide hands-on opportunities to work with a team, with real companies, on real problems
- Convenient evening classes twice a week
- Online electives that earn professional certificates include: Managerial Analytics Certificate, Franchise Management Certificate, Horse Racing Industry Business, or Distilled Spirits Business Certificate – at no additional cost
- 10-day international study trip or an online global-learning course*
- Cohort and team-based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Professional development modules build professional soft skills that transfer readily between careers
- No pre-requisite courses required for enrollment
- Tuition costs are the same, regardless of residency
- World-class faculty includes teachers/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Graduates enjoy the benefits of a highly respected degree and an international network of successful alumni
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student does not travel.