Advance your career without interrupting it with convenient evening classes
Keep Your Career on Track
Focused Electives Help You Specialize Your Degree
Nationally ranked and globally recognized, the 20-month Professional MBA combines the challenge and opportunity of a top-ranked program with the convenience of an evening schedule, allowing you to advance your career without interrupting it. Competitive admissions – cohort limited to 50 students.
Choose online elective courses in Franchise Management, Distilled Spirits Business, or seated electives that focus on Healthcare, Marketing or Analytics to build your expertise.
Accept the Challenge and Opportunity
- No GMAT required
- 20-Month program
- Convenient evening classes twice a week
- Online electives include earning a Franchise Management certificate or a Distilled Spirits Business certificate – at no additional cost.
- Seated electives build expertise in various sectors
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Cohort and team-based format creates a high-quality, diverse learning environment
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders
- Professional development modules build professional soft skills that transfer readily between careers
- No pre-requisite courses required for enrollment
- Tuition costs are the same, regardless of residency
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- Graduates enjoy the benefits of a highly respected degree and an international network of successful alumni
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.