For Intrapreneurs & Entrepreneurs
Ranked #25 by The Princeton Review
Be a catalyst for change in your current organization with the UofL Innovation MBA. From new ventures to established corporations, creativity, problem-solving, and innovation fuel successful, sustainable businesses. This 13-month program provides unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders. Our team-based cohort model helps you build additional leadership and soft skills vital in your professional development.
*Ranked #25 in the 2021 Princeton Review Top Graduate Entrepreneurship Program Rankings.
- No GMAT required
- Accelerated 13-month program
- 30 credit hours in required core MBA classes
- 15 credit hours of innovation classes accelerate hands-on learning
- Unique innovation/entrepreneurship-focused in-class projects
- Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions (optional)
- Choose between a 10-day international study trip or an online learning opportunity
- Optional internship opportunity
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise