Master of Science in Accounting Analytics (MSAA)
No GMAT Required
Automatic Admission for Accounting Majors with Qualifying GPAs
Shorten the time
To become a CPA
Accountants who understand data help drive business and investment decisions, making them indispensable to leadership and the bottom line. Our Master of Science in Accounting Analytics (MSAA) program adds a managerial analytics background to your degree, adding credentials and experience to your resume. Invest in your skillset and own tomorrow with MSAA at the College of Business.
We want to help you succeed as you apply for the 2021 MSAA program. No GMAT is required, and UofL accounting majors with GPAs of 3.0 or higher are automatically accepted into the program.
The UofL MSAA offers the essential tools, resources, and in-person support that you need to be CPA-ready upon completion of the program. Unlike many other MAC programs, the curriculum includes Becker CPA exam® preparation (a $2600 value) and is STEM-designated. You can even sit for the exam while still in the program.
Learn the analytical business, financial, and accounting needs of today’s technologically driven business world. Start today!
Accounting + Analtyics
+ CPA Prep
- 24 credit hours over three semesters
- Competitive 11-month paid internships maximize your hands-on learning bringing your classroom knowledge to life
- Unlimited access to Becker CPA or CMA Review software with guided study requirements prepares you to sit for the CPA or CMA upon graduation
- Electives integrated with our MBA programs broaden your strategic business scope
- 10-day international study trip*
- Exclusive opportunities to network with professionals and leaders in public accounting and other industries
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Our School of Accountancy program holds the prestigious distinction of being separately AACSB accredited — an accolade achieved by only 2% of the accounting programs in the world.