MASTERS OF ACCOUNTANCY (MAC)
No GMAT required
Automatic Admission for Accounting Majors with Qualifying GPAs
Better than Ever
The economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is causing mass unemployment – right at the time when you are planning to enter the workforce. Use this time of waiting to gain the accounting skills and credentials you’ll need. Emerge better than ever — ready to compete at a higher level.
We want to help you succeed with new Fall, 2020 admissions criteria to help you get in with less stress: No GMAT is required to enroll. Plus, Accounting majors with GPAs of 3.0+ gain automatic acceptance into the MAC program.
The UofL MAC offers the essential tools, resources, and the in-person support that you need to be CPA-ready upon completion of the program. Unlike many other MAC programs, the curriculum includes Becker CPA exam® preparation (a $2600 value) along with data analytics and accounting. You can even sit for the exam while still in the program.
Use this time to shorten the time to become a CPA. Learn the business, financial, and accounting needs of today’s technologically driven business world. Start today!
Accounting + Analtyics
+ CPA Prep
- Learn high-level accounting primed for today’s business world with courses and topics in data analytics
- 13-month program (3 Semesters)
- 34 credit hours
- Accounting internships are available
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Becker CPA exam® preparation is included (a $2,600 value). You can even sit for the CPA exam while still in the program
- Foster collaboration and develop leadership skills in this cohort-based approach
- Acquire outstanding technical knowledge in all major aspects of accountancy with a focus on analytical and professional sharp skills
- World-class faculty includes teachers with extensive professional experience in accounting and analytics
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.
Our School of Accountancy program holds the prestigious distinction of being separately AACSB accredited — an accolade achieved by only 2% of the accounting programs in the world.