UofL’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) delivers a comprehensive business education that prepares graduates for a successful and rewarding career.Apply Today!
Learn More About the UofL BBA
The Foundation of a Successful Business Career
The Bachelor of Business Administration at the University of Louisville is an on-campus program that provides exposure to a broad survey of business topics, helping you develop a solid foundation. While gaining essential knowledge from our business core courses, you’ll also have the opportunity to use elective hours to craft a minor that aligns with your career interests and goals from within or outside of the business school.
Versatile and essential, the BBA offers the building blocks to build your career while providing the space to marry your passion with a meaningful career path.Our BBA is also available online.
- Gain expertise and universally-applicable knowledge in essential business administration and management areas including economics, marketing, accounting, finance, statistics, operations, leadership, and computer systems
- Study data analytics and other tools currently used by business leaders and accounting professionals
- Use elective hours to choose a minor that aligns with your career goals, either from within the business school (i.e., marketing or economics) or across UofL’s offerings (including but not limited to areas like communication, criminal justice, organizational leadership, or sport administration)
- Complete the program in 4 years, or faster, with transferred credits from prior coursework
- Interact with other current and future business professionals in an online environment—growing your network and opportunities
- Engage with world-class faculty, many with extensive backgrounds in business and research