Bachelor of Business Administration
Prepare for a rewarding career in business with proven expertise from UofL’s College of Business.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Whether you’re curious about format, course features, or even the instructors, we’re ready to answer any and all questions.
Develop a strong foundation for a successful business career—with added flexibility and convenience, designed to fit your life—by earning your Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) online at UofL. Gain comprehensive expertise in essential business core and business breadth areas, while also using elective hours to focus on an area that aligns with your career interests and/or goals from across the university.
The online BBA format allows you to experience the high-quality business education expected from the University of Louisville’s AACSB-accredited College of Business without physically coming to campus.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER ONLINE
- Explore essential business areas including economics, marketing, accounting, finance, statistics, operations, leadership, and computer systems
- Study data analytics and other tools currently used by business leaders and accounting professionals
- Learn from anywhere in the world with 100% online courses
- Interact with other current and future business professionals in an online environment—growing your network and opportunities
- Engage with world-class faculty who have extensive backgrounds in business and research
- Complete the program in 4 years, or faster with transferred credits from prior coursework
Request information today to learn more!
Fill out the form above to receive a free eBrochure and learn more about our program, admission requirements, financial aid, available courses, deadlines, and more.
If you have completed some college-level coursework but never finished your degree, the online BBA is the ideal way to attain a new level of distinction and achieve your career goals.
Get your BBA from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting degree credibility. The AACSB sets high standards, and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited. Our programs are perennially ranked nationally and globally amongst the best business schools by such prestigious outlets as The Princeton Review, Best Masters, and U.S. News & World Report.
2022 U.S. News and World Report rankings for the online College of Business programs:
#26 in Best Online Bachelor’s in Business Programs