Distilled Spirits Business Certificate
Blending the demands of an industry born of tradition—with a university that fosters innovation.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Whether you’re curious about tuition, certificate features, or even the international trip, we’re ready to answer any and all questions.
Gain Top Shelf Business Expertise
Gain a broad-based business operations knowledge within the distilled spirits industry. Louisville is home to some of the most storied distilled spirits companies in the United States. In fact, more than one-third of all distilled spirits produced in the U.S. originate in the region. There is perhaps no better place to learn the business of spirits than from a school located in the heart of the bourbon experience.
Developed in partnership with thought leaders from the spirits industry, our curriculum features the rigor and world-class education you expect from the College of Business while providing the applied knowledge needed to thrive in this rapidly expanding market. Learn from professors who bring academic experience and research knowledge and corporate fellows who bring extensive professional experience with renowned companies like Brown-Forman, Jack Daniels, and more to every course.
Get Started Today!
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Complete and submit the form to learn more about our program, admission requirements, financial aid, available courses, deadlines, and more**.
- Scholarships available include
- Our partnership with the Kentucky Distillers’ Association (KDA) bringing you the Lifting Spirits Scholarship: KDA Scholar Program
- The Bluegrass Community Foundation Diversity in Kentucky Distilling Scholarship
- Learn how different functions in the distilled spirits industry, such as finance, marketing, and operations, work interdependently
- Connect and network with other professionals across the industry
- Learn at the speed of your life — our 100% online format gives you access to course materials anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- Get an insider’s view of the industry from guest speakers and corporate fellows embedded in every course.
- Get a jump start on your MBA — credits earned in the certificate program apply towards the completion of your UofL MBA*
*The UofL MBA requires separate application and acceptance. **Undergraduate degree required to enroll.
Earn your Distilled Spirits Business Certificate from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting credibility. The AACSB sets high standards and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.