Horse Racing Industry
Gain horse racing operations expertise.
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Whether you’re curious about format, program features, or even the instructors, we’re ready to answer any and all questions.
Bet on your
Taught by horse racing leaders and experts, this program delivers an in-depth knowledge of the issues that challenge the industry today and insight into overcoming those issues through earned expertise and innovative business approaches.
This certificate is applicable to professionals currently working or aspiring to work at the racetrack, as well as all stakeholders supporting racing’s infrastructure. Build and grow a successful career in the industry with an online Horse Racing Industry Business Certificate from the College of Business at UofL.
The 100% online format of the program provides added flexibility and convenience, allowing you to experience the high-quality business education expected from the AACSB-accredited College of Business without physically coming to campus.
Horse Racing Industry Business Certificate
- Gain expertise on horse racing industry operations areas including: management, communications, business ethics, sports and wagering analytics, policies, and legal regulations.
- Experience an enhanced online learning environment with class segments taught by corporate fellows, integrated case studies, and guest speakers.
- Complete your certificate in as little as 2 semesters.
- Connect and network with other professionals across the industry.
- Learn when it’s convenient for you with anywhere, anytime access.
- Roll the credits from your completed certificate into a UofL MBA (online or on-campus).
Fill Out the Form
Receive a free eBrochure and learn more about our program, admission requirements, financial aid, available courses, deadlines, and more, when you fill out the form at the top of the page.
Earn your Horse Racing Industry Business Certificate from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting credibility. The AACSB sets high standards and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.