Pictured: InScope Medical, Entrepreneurship MBA team at NASDAQ after winning at Rice, the “Super-Bowl” of business plan competitions, 2011.
Innovate & Launch
Ranked #63 in the world*
The Entrepreneurship MBA teaches you how to develop a successful start-up and become an innovator in your current organization. The 20-month experience provides unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders.
*Rankings by Eduniversal Best-Masters.comEntrepreneurship MBA Rankings
- Learn the skills it takes to start up a new venture and pitch for venture capital —even before you graduate
- Fosters entrepreneurial thinking, innovation and creativity in business
- Eligible for regional, national and international business plan competitions; all prize money stays with the student teams
- Hands-on, application-oriented learning; teams self-select and choose their business concept to develop over the course of the program
- Frequent guest speakers include prominent alumni as well as regional and national business leaders, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs
- International Study Trip (included*) delivers global experience and expanded networking
- Participation in Louisville Venture Connectors and other local entrepreneurial events
- World-class faculty includes teacher/scholars with extensive professional experience
- No pre-requisite courses to enroll
- Tuition costs are the same regardless of residency
- Lifetime access to Ulmer Career Management Center services