For Intrapreneurs & Entrepreneurs
Ranked #13 in the U.S.*
Be a catalyst for change in your current organization with the UofL Innovation MBA. From new ventures to established corporations, creativity, problem-solving, and innovation fuel successful, sustainable businesses. This 13-month program provides unmatched opportunities to learn best practices from experts, including our award-winning faculty, serial entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and regional and national business leaders. Our team-based cohort model helps you build additional leadership and soft skills vital in your professional development.
*Rankings by Eduniversal Best-Masters.com
- No GMAT required
- Accelerated 13-month program
- 30 credit hours in required core MBA classes
- 15 credit hours of innovation classes
- Unique innovation/entrepreneurship-focused in-class projects
- Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions (optional)
- Optional 10-day international study trip*
- Optional internship opportunity
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
*Alternate non-travel course section must be taken if an optional 10-day international study trip is not undertaken. MBA program charge includes the cost of the trip minus airfare, most dinners, and personal incidentals. No refunds or discounts are applied if the student selects not to travel.