GET PAID TO EARN YOUR MSBA
Learn tools like Python, R, Tableau. Build data science skills in Big Data, AI, machine learning, statistical analysis, and visualization.
The Hot Job of the 21st Century
In Demand. High Salaries.
Become a data scientist in just 13 months. Gain analytical expertise and real-world business savvy. Take advantage of a rapidly growing need for analytics experts.
The UofL MSBA is designed to accelerate your learning so you can build high-level expertise now. Entry-level jobs are for other people. Transform yourself into an expert and go-to leader for strategic insights in your organization and a top choice for any employer.
Data science – rated one of the hottest careers for the next 10 years by the Harvard Business Review!
Learn more or enroll today!
No GMAT Required!
Now’s your chance to get into the MSBA program without added stress. No GMAT required, and UofL students with degrees in business. engineering, or other STEM fields and a GPA of 3.2 or greater will be automatically accepted into the program.
- No GMAT required
- Competitive 11-month paid internship for qualified candidates
- Learn analytic tools: Python, R, SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, Tableau
- Gain analytics skills/techniques: data mining, data modeling, data visualization, discrete choice modeling, machine learning, prediction algorithms, programming, statistical analysis, textual analysis, web scraping
- Graduate with both a Master of Science in Business Analytics and SAS Data Analytics Certification
- Professional career coaching with our Lifetime Career Support Promise
- Expert faculty who are experienced in the industry and the classroom
Get your MSBA from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting degree credibility. The AACSB sets high standards, and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.
The program has been SAS Certified, designating that the curriculum meets the standards for awarding all graduates SAS certification.
Ready to get started?
Apply today!Start your application for the UofL MSBA