The College of Business can assist journalists pursuing information for stories. Contact Janet Cappiello in Media Relations with your request.
For all UofL News please visit http://uofltoday.com
- Equine Analytics Brief 2018.3 Modeling the Determinants of Handle: Standardbred Racing at Woodbine and MohawkSteven S. Vickner, PhD, Associate Professor and Steve Koch, Executive Director, Safety & Integrity Alliance, NTRA Using data for 2,742 races over 241 race days from the 2009 Standardbred racing season at the Woodbine and Mohawk Racetracks, all sources single-leg handle (win, … Continue reading
- On October 9, 2018, National Association of Black Accounting (NABA) with be hosting a second NABA Leadership Development Program event at the College of Business. A select number of students have been chosen to participate in the Leadership Development Program. … Continue reading
- Equine Analytics Brief 2018.2 Modeling the Determinants of Handle: An Analysis of Woodbine Thoroughbred Racing DataSteven S. Vickner, PhD, Associate Professor and Steve Koch, Executive Director, Safety & Integrity Alliance, NTRA Using data for 1,515 races over 165 race days from the 2011 Thoroughbred racing season at the Woodbine Racetrack, variability in all sources handle per race … Continue reading
- Equine Analytics Brief 2018.1 Ninety Days Post-PASPA: The Near-Term Financial Economic Impacts on Gaming and Casino StocksSteven S. Vickner, PhD, Associate Professor The U.S. Supreme Court ruled the 1992 Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) unconstitutional on Monday, May 14, 2018 in a 6-3 decision. In general under PASPA individuals could only bet on sporting … Continue reading
- August 16, 2018 UofL’s equine program seeks Galbreath award nominations LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Nominations are open for the 29th annual John W. Galbreath Award, which recognizes outstanding entrepreneurship in the equine industry. The University of Louisville College of Business Equine … Continue reading
- Each year we present the EnterpriseCorp Award to an individual that has made a significant contribution to our entrepreneurial community through their time and talent. This year’s recipient is Dr. Van Clouse. His story is one of an unsung hero. … Continue reading
- Tim Capps given posthumous award LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The American Horse Council has given a posthumous award to Tim Capps, the director of the College of Business Equine Industry Program until his death in April 2017. His daughter, Meredith Capps, … Continue reading
- Successful lawyer and savvy business leader, Andrew Meyers has committed himself to public service for over 25 years. Tracing his professional success back to his time at the UofL College of Business where he built a strong foundation of solid … Continue reading
An official logo should be used on all university marketing communications, including visual presentations, printed pieces, advertising and any other materials that represent the university with external audiences. It should appear on the front or back cover of all printed communications unless an exception has been granted by the University Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No official university mark may be modified in any way without the consent of OCM. This includes combining an official UofL College of Business mark with organizational titles, group names, etc. The logo must be used as given without alteration.
Download screen resolution logos by completing the form below. These are 72dpi, standard quality for web or screen usage. For high resolution logos in vector (.eps) format please contact email@example.com
Logo use on apparel or merchandise
For more information regarding the rules, regulations and usage rights of using the College of Business logo on apparel or merchandise of any kind, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our faculty is made up of top researchers and business professionals with expertise in most general business, finance, accounting, management, communications, and economic topics. PleaseContact Janet Cappiello before attempting to contact faculty. She can direct you more quickly and check the availability of faculty whose area of expertise fits your specific assignment.
Economics & Entrepreneurship
July 11-12, 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.