Family Business Management
and Advising Certificate
We’d Love to Hear From You!
Whether you’re curious about format, certificate features, or even the instructors, we’re ready to answer any and all questions.
Gain the essential education needed to effectively advise or navigate the unique opportunities and challenges of family businesses—as well as support success and continuity. Specifically designed for family business advisors, owners, and next-generation leaders. Bachelor’s degree required.
Taught by College of Business faculty and industry experts, UofL’s Family Business Management & Advising online certificate has been purposefully designed to align with the needs of family businesses, their current and future leaders (both family and non-family), and the professional advisors who serve them.
The 6-course certificate provides essential business education to empower the family business success by focusing on expertise and strategies specific to family ownership. Bachelor’s degree is required.
The 100% online format of the program provides added flexibility and convenience, allowing you to experience the high-quality business education expected from the AACSB-accredited College of Business without physically coming to campus.
Earn your certificate online
- Gain expertise to more effectively manage the challenges and opportunities of family-owned businesses
- Advisors and family business leaders enrich your knowledge in areas such as governance and wealth creation and gain relevant skills in family business dynamics, transition, and preservation
- Complete your certificate in as little as 15 weeks
- Experience an enhanced online learning environment with classes taught by business experts and top-tier faculty
- Connect and network with other professionals across the industry
- Learn when it’s convenient for you with anywhere, anytime access
- Include credits from your completed certificate into a UofL MBA (online or on-campus)
Request Information Today and Learn More!
Fill out the form above to receive a free eBrochure and learn more about our program, admission requirements, financial aid, available courses, deadlines, and more.
Earn your certificate from the AACSB-Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting credibility. The AACSB sets high standards and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.