Bachelor's in Accountancy
Gain the essential accounting and business knowledge you need to start or grow your career in accounting and sit for the CPA exam.
LEARN THE LANGUAGE
Offered 100% online by UofL’s AACSB accredited School of Accountancy and the College of Business, this program delivers the essential accounting knowledge you need to achieve your professional and career goals. Gain new accounting expertise and learn business best practices, as well as skills in tax, accounting technology, and auditing.
The online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Accountancy program is virtually identical to our classroom degree program. Gain all the benefits of an accounting degree without ever needing to come to campus physically.
ONLINE BSBA IN ACCOUNTANCY
- Prepare to be successful as a CPA
- Expand your general business knowledge with courses in marketing, management, finance, and economics
- Learn technology and accounting information systems relevant to evolving industry demands— including tax and accounting databases, Tableau, and others
- Study data analytics and other tools currently used by auditors and other accounting professionals
- Complete the program in 4 years, or faster, with transferred credits from prior coursework
- Access coursework from anywhere, anytime, on any device with 100% online courses
- Interact with faculty and other students in an online environment
If you have completed some college-level coursework but never finished your degree, the online BSBA in Accountancy may be the perfect opportunity to attain that distinction. Or, if you wish to expand your career opportunities by pursuing a degree, the BSBA in Accountancy can help you achieve your goals.
Fill out the form to receive a free e-Brochure and learn more about our program, admission requirements, financial aid, available courses, deadlines, and more.
AACSB in Accounting
Earn your degree from the nationally-ranked AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business. Synonymous with academic excellence, only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are AACSB accredited, and only 3% of accounting programs hold a separate accreditation. We hold both of those designations.