GET PAID TO EARN YOUR MSBA in the USA
Gain analytical expertise and real-world business savvy
in just 13 months
Master’s of Science in Business Analytics
Take advantage of a rapidly growing need for analytics experts. Get years of experience and advanced knowledge in just 13 months. The University of Louisville MSBA is designed to accelerate your learning so you can build high-level expertise now. Transform yourself into an expert and go-to leader for strategic insights and a top choice for any employer.
Save the Date
Meet our UofL Recruiters
The College of Business graduate recruiting staff return to India in Spring 2020. Times and locations TBA. Contact us for updates!
- New Delhi, March 29th
- Bangalore, March 31st
- Chennai, April 2nd
- Mumbai, April 4th (Fair on April 4th and UofL MSBA Info Session with Dr. Sandeep Goyal from 7 PM-8:30 PM at the St. Regis Mumbai)
- Pune, April 5th
- Ranked in the top 75 in the world for graduate programs by Best-Masters.com
- A member of the ACC/ACCAC athletic and academic consortium – a group of elite universities partnering for academic excellence
- Opportunities for up to 3 years of OPT. (Separate government approval required. Complete the form above for more details)
- Competitive paid 11-month internship* available for those who qualify, and a capstone consulting project
- Learn analytic tools: Python, R, SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, Tableau
- Gain analytics skills/techniques: Data mining, data modeling, data visualization, discrete choice modeling, machine learning, prediction algorithms, programming, statistical analysis, textual analysis, web scraping
- Graduate with both a Masters in Business Analytics and a SAS Data Analytics Certification
- Free GMAT prep workshops and online GMAT prep videos to make it easier.
- Lifetime career services support including resume review, interview training, and job postings
- Benefit from expert faculty who are experienced in the industry and in the classroom making learning easier
*internships are competitive and not guaranteed
Get your MBA Online from the AACSB Accredited UofL College of Business for lasting degree credibility. The AACSB sets high standards and only the top 15 percent of all business schools in the nation are accredited.
The program has been SAS Certified designating that the curriculum meets the standards for awarding all graduates a SAS certification.
for International Students
The University of Louisville also offers a $2,500 scholarship for qualified MSBA international students who receive a recommendation. Complete the form above for more information.