TEST DRIVE THE TALENT
A Time-Tested Talent Solution for Uncertain Times
Master's Degree Interns
Make High-Quality Employees
Close the talent gap by hiring graduate interns from UofL. Business challenges are at an all-time high and the College of Business is ready to be a partner in staffing solutions—without adding risk to your return on investment.
More than ever, you need employees ready to support your company from day one. Our graduate interns make talented, motivated employees—eager to demonstrate their skill set to secure their own professional future.
- Full-time MBA, MSBA, or MAC students
- Interns are matched to fit your business
- 11-month internship length
- Candidates are remote work-ready
- Typical start date: Sept. 1, but internship placements can be made throughout the year
- 25-30 hours weekly
- Suggested compensation: $2,275 per month and coverage by the employer’s workers’ compensation insurance
LEARN MORE TODAY!