The 2023 Franchise Accelerator Fellowship
Apply today and jumpstart your entrepreneurial career with the UofL College of Business and the Howard University School of Business. Application deadline: November 6, 2022.Apply Today
Learn More: Franchise Accelerator Fellowship
Four MBA Students
One Game-Changing Opportunity
Developed by the University of Louisville and Howard University in partnership with Yum! Brands, the Franchise Accelerator Fellowship is a one-of-a-kind MBA opportunity fast-tracking students to franchise success.*
Four select graduate students (two from each university) will receive a $10,000 scholarship for the Spring 2023 semester. Students will also participate in curated professional experiences and receive mentorship, preparing them for a rewarding career in franchising.
The experience culminates in a pitch competition for an additional $10,000 prize in cash. The winner will be considered a candidate for exciting career opportunities in franchising at the employer’s discretion.
* All University of Louisville College of Business programs and scholarships are open to all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.
- Four scholarships available (awarded 2 from Howard University and 2 from UofL)
- Extensive education in the franchise business model
- Certificate in Franchise Management adds professional credentials to your MBA
- An experiential learning trip with Taco Bell in Irvine, California.
- Training and mentorship from Taco Bell
- Pitch competition for an additional $10,000 prize in cash. The winner will be considered a candidate for exciting career opportunities in franchising at the employer’s discretion
- UofL MBA students must enroll in Franchise Management electives for the Spring 2023 semester
- Howard students must be enrolled in one of the Howard University MBA programs
- Demonstrate an interest in a career in franchising through an essay and interview as part of the application process
Application Deadline: November 13, 2022
* All University of Louisville College of Business programs and scholarships are open to all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.Apply Today
UofL and Howard University
A Winning Combination
When one of the premier historically black universities partners with a leader in graduate franchise education, it’s a win-win for all involved. Howard University and UofL are both committed to advancing their students’ educational and professional opportunities to change the world at large.
The Franchise Accelerator Fellowship will jumpstart the entrepreneurial spirit of its MBA recipients—expanding the virtuous cycle of generational wealth for students and their communities.